De Cecco Riso (Orzo) n.74 (VSA0074)
About the Product
• De Cecco (since 1886), The First Certified Pasta
• Made in Italy, Orthodox Union Kosher
• Traditional processing method: coarse bronze drawing, slow drying at low temperatures
• GMO Free, No Trans Fat, No Saturated Fat, No Added Sugar, 0mg Cholestero
• Certifications: British Retail Consortium, International Food Standard, Social Accountability System, FDA HACCP
De Cecco, the Italian Tradition of High Quality Pasta since 1886. Guaranteed! Ordinary dry pasta tends to be mushy, bland in taste and break apart, even if cooked carefully. De Cecco pasta easily cooks to perfection, has a great firm texture and a delicious “fresh” pasta taste. It has also a rougher surface, which helps the sauce stick to it. De Cecco pasta is the secret ingredient for your most amazing dishes! WHAT MAKES DE CECCO PASTA EXTRAORDINARY? Since 1886, De Cecco pasta has won worldwide recognition for its taste, firm texture, and cooking consistency. De Cecco pasta has become synonymous for superior quality and Italian authentic taste around the world. De Cecco grinds the premium-quality wheat in its own mill in Fara San Martino. De Cecco grinds it gently, to avoid damaging the vital gluten. A strict daily selection ensures that only the heart of each grain of wheat is chosen. The rest of the wheat is discarded. The dough is mixed only with cold spring water (59°F from the nearby mountains of Abruzzo National Park) and it’s kneaded slowly, to assure optimal development of the gluten. This step also ensures that the resulting pasta has the exceptional De Cecco aroma, flavor and consistency. De Cecco forms the different shapes of pasta using only bronze dies, which produces a slightly rough surface that sauce clings to. Buon Appetito!